Terms used in the Website Terms and Conditions
Website = ESCAPE MASTERS Limited’s official website – www.escapemasters.co.nz
You = visitor of the Website and or made the booking
Game = the activity provided by the ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd and as per described on the website and Game rules
Terms and Conditions
- The website is available for You conditional on Your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained in the Terms and Conditions of the Website. Your use of the website constitutes Your agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
- ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd aims to provide unlimited access to Website. However, access to the website can be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd does not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd reserves the right to modify or remove any information on the website at any time without notice.
- ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd with most efforts ensures that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors as soon as practicable after being notified of them.
- Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the website, any liability ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the website, or from any use of the website or reliance on the data transmitted using the website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- In no event shall ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of the website, where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd does not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else, which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- Any material on the website – design, text, graphics, arrangements and content – belongs to ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd. None of these materials should / can be reproduced or redistributed without the consent of ESCAPE MASTERS Limited. You may download or print a single copy for Your own non-commercial off-line viewing. Third party product and company names mentioned on the website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- ESCAPE MASTERS Ltd may update and revise the Website Terms and Conditions at any time. New Website Terms and Conditions will take effect once the new Website Terms and Conditions is published on the Website. You should check the website occasionally to ensure You are familiar with any changes.
- Governing law: These terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with New Zealand law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.